Monday 10 June 2013

Modern or classic?

One defining decision is do I go modern or stick with the classic look?

Here's a fairly classic look GD snapped at Stoneleigh a few years ago.


And then to something much more modern, its not a GD and it has side pipes but I kind of like the look of this car.

Not so sure about the interior colouring but the switches are modern and the rest is basically its a choice between big (18" front and 19" rear) or little (16 or 17") wheels.

Maybe traditional is best though.

1 comment:

Steve Hughes said...

Andy,

Hope you don't mind but I've put a link to your build blog on my GD Cobra build website. I do use your website and I am about half way through my build. I will remove the link if you are not okay with this.

Thanks

Steve Hughes
Knaresborough.
N. Yorkshire

http://www.wizardofwales.com/wowkcb/en/