Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year

Well that's 2008 out of the way.

I'd be lying if I said that things had gone according to plan and I'd achieved what I wanted to on this build. By this stage I had hoped to have the engine/gearbox set up and mounted and most of the remaining chassis components in. But as usual life dealt another duff hand of cards and we've had to make the best of what we had with no progress on the car since June.

Hopefully, although I am far from confident, 2009 may be a bit better and I can take the closed sign down. In reality I think its staying up for a while longer yet.

Hope you had a good New Year, we had a laugh and my experiment in firework displays went off really well, if I can get a video done Ill post it up.

Thanks for watching..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A happy new year to you too Andy. Don't let the lack of actual car progress get to you, there's loads of ways to work on the project without having to actually work on the car :D

I think i spent more hours on the internet researching than actually in the garage. We'll get there eventually.

All the best for 2009