Monday 4 February 2008

Mind Change on Gauges.

Well I knew it wouldnt last, me sticking with an idea, not a regular occurrence round here!

It all started when I was stuck in traffic the other day and a Golf pulled up with bright blue illumination from the stereo and dash. I looked over and thought thats a bit "chav", then I realised that was what I was going to do to my GD. Further to that I have recently become aware that I struggle to read text with bright blue illumination so choosing gauges with bright blue text is not such a hot idea.

I still wanted to use autometer as I like their style and reputation for reliability, I also realised I liked gauges with through dial illumination in white, just like my 2008MY CRV. So after hunting through the range I identified Sport Comp II.

And illuminated.


Same gauge line up as before:

Full Sweep.

Half Sweep.

So lets see how long I stick with these!!


No comments: